Conveyors for open cast mining with belt width 1200 –2000 mm
Face belt conveyors (KLZ), stacking (KLO), main conveyors (KLM) are intended to transport soft and medium hard overburden rocks and mineral deposits when open cast mining. Belt speed is 2,0; 2,5; 3,15; 3,5; 4,0; 4,5; 5,0 m/sec
Scheme of belt reeving
Drive power from 110 kW up to 2000 kW
Conveyors are equipped with modular driving stations with
parallel-shaft gear boxes. The driving stations of KLZ and KLO conveyors base upon the ground with the help of two skis and the driving stations of KLM conveyors are immovably fixed on the basement.
Sections of face and stacking conveyors are installed on the ties and hinged to them, sections of stacking conveyors are rigidly fixed to the ties.
Face conveyors operate in combination with a rail-mounted self-moving bunker which travels along the conveyor line.
Stacking conveyors operate in combination with a rail-mounted self-moving transfer carriage traveling along the conveyor line.
The distinctive features are:
• to provide a smooth start the drives are equipped either with fluid couplings (produced in Ukraine or by companies "VOIT", "Flender") or with smooth starting machinery on the basis of thyristor converters;
• conveyors can be equipped with auxiliary drives to move the belt with the speed not more than 0,5 m/s while repairing;
• drive drums are lined up with rubber sheets using the technologies of companies "REMA TIP-TOP GmbH" (Germany) or CJSC " KURSKREZINOTEKHNIKA" (Russia);
• high degree of readiness to be assembled;
• high level of unification;
• light-weight design of the moving roller components and low resistance to their rotation which enables to equip conveyors with conveyor belts with lower breaking strength;
• loading devices are equipped with absorbing rubber-coated rollers which reduce belt wear;
• electrical equipment of conveyors are in separate closed rooms.