Conveyors with intermediate drive stations with belt width 800-2000 mm
Conveyors with intermediate drive stations with belt width 800-2000 mm are intended to transport overburden rocks and mineral deposits along the straight roadways with inclination angles from - 3° up to + 18°. Conveyors have specific designs to transport materials when mining different mineral deposits, while manufacturing of cement, building materials; in ports and other branches of industry.
Scheme of belt reeving
Drive power from 3õ110kW up to 4õ500kW . Belt speed 2,5; 3,15; 3,5; 4,0; 4,5, 5,0 m/sec. Application of intermediate drive stations enables to
decrease greatly the load on belt and to use cheaper conveyor belt. Conveyors can be equipped with rigid floor mounted, rigid suspended or rope suspended flights.
The distinctive features are:
• to provide a smooth start the drives are equipped either with fluid couplings (produced in Ukraine or by companies "VOIT", "Flender") or with smooth starting machinery on the basis of thyristor converters;
• conveyors can be equipped with auxiliary drives to move the belt with the speed not more than 0,5 m/s while repairing;
• drive drums are lined up with rubber sheets using the technologies of companies "REMA TIP-TOP GmbH" (Germany) or CJSC " KURSKREZINOTEKHNIKA" (Russia);
• high degree of readiness to be assembled;
• high level of unification;
• light-weight design of the moving roller components and low resistance to their rotation which enables to equip conveyors with conveyor belts with lower breaking strength;
• loading devices are equipped with absorbing rubber-coated rollers which reduce belt wear;
• electrical equipment of conveyors are in separate closed rooms.